As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer, you will work at the heart of our ERP-solution – 4PS Construct, based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Alongside our business solution, you will be working on several innovative products that are integrated with 4PS, such as web based portals and apps. As a developer, you are the innovator, capable of converting customers’ needs into practical, user-friendly standard software.
Do you know your way with Navision or Business Central? 4PS is looking for an experienced Microsoft NAV Developer who can help us develop our 4PS Construct solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Who are you?
You love developing software that really makes a difference for customers. Working within a team of highly educated professionals, you have a clear view of how to shape the process to achieve the development goal. You do not perceive the problems you encounter as obstacles, but rather as opportunities to shine using your analytical capabilities and extraordinary drive to deliver quality. You are aware of the fact that you constantly have to work on your development skills to stay ahead. In short, you are a goal-oriented and quality conscious person looking for a challenging and enjoyable work environment.
- A proven record in C/SIDE, C++, C#, Java or other relevant languages.
- Knowledge of developing Dynamics NAV software (preferred).
- Some knowledge of Dynamics CRM software.
- Experience working in SCRUM teams.
- You stay up-to-date on new developments and innovations related to software development, technology and our sector.
- Some knowledge of relational databases especially SQL Server would be desirable.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Able to sharing knowledge and work with colleagues internationally.
- Good communication skills, a team player.
Who we are?
We build software solutions that transform the way business is done in the construction industry by empowering small and medium companies to embrace the digital era and take the lead in the market. We are passionate and enjoy getting the job done. As a team, we help and inspire each other, share knowledge and grow professionally. User stories will tell you exactly what is expected of you, but you are always free to come up with your own interpretation and approach.
In addition to working hard, having fun is very important to us. We do so by organising regular social events and by creating a relaxed working environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great training and development programmes.
- Car allowance.
- Up to 25 days’ holiday.
- Travel expenses.
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Modern office and all the facilities you need in order to perform, a laptop for example.
- A chance to work in a professional and ambitious team.